- Cleveland, OH
- Telephone: 216-524-4990
- Fax: 216-328-8138
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Founded 1919
- Member Since 2009
CSA has provided a quick guide to the product certification process. Download your copy of this informative white paper by clicking HERE!
CSA Group tests, inspects, and certifies a wide range of products for the U.S. and Canada, and over 140 markets around the world. With 100 years of experience, we have the technical expertise to help manufacturers of measurement, control, and automation equipment and systems thrive in a time of rising adoption of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).
A breach of connected industrial equipment and systems is not just a security issue. It can disrupt operations, physically damage your systems, and put the safety of people operating on or near the systems at risk. So to help you enable and maximize the benefits of IIoT, our expert team focuses on both the safety and security of your product. This involves:
- Testing and certifying your advanced products against key electrical standards, such as C22.2 No. 14, C22.2 No. 139, C22.2 No. 272, C22.2 No. 61010 series, UL 429, UL 508, and UL 61800-5-1
- Testing and certifying your products for hazardous locations against the requirements under ATEX, IECEx, and key EN/IEC electrical and mechanical standards
- Pairing functional safety evaluation with cybersecurity services to help you avoid a cybersecurity breach to your equipment and systems that could result in safety hazards
- Providing customized training and technical information services to help you understand the requirements from the start of your product development cycle
Specific services under our functional safety program include evaluating and certifying your product against the widely accepted benchmark standard IEC 61508 for safety-related controls and devices and IEC 61511 for process industry system integration. Our cybersecurity services help you identify potential issues, and then implement security measures that cover the entire product lifecycle to reduce the chance of malicious intrusions and attacks. As an accredited CB Test Lab for IEC 62443-2-4, we can certify industrial automation and control systems. Other standards we can test to include IEC 62443-4-1, IEC 62443-4-2, ISO 27001, ISO 27034-1, and ANSI/CAN/UL 2900.
Along with these core services, our global accreditations can help you access international markets:
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Standards Council of Canada (SCC)
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- United Kingdom Accredited Service (UKAS)
- IECEE CB Scheme
- Contact us to update Company Profile