MCAA’s annual compensation report is the only source of salary information specific to the measurement, control and automation industry. The results are specific to providers (both manufacturers and distributors) of process controls, field measurement and analysis instrumentation, factory and plant automation systems and software. In addition to salary and incentives for a variety of jobs, the report also includes hourly wage rates for regular and temporary workers.
This report is FREE to Members.
Non Members, who are manufacturers or distributors of instrumentation, systems or software used in industrial process control or factory automation may subscribe to the program for $2,500. Data contribution is required.
Report Results Include:
- Compensation data for over 70 industry-defined positions in general management, field sales and service, marketing and engineering (design, manufacturing and software)
- Base Salaries, Ranges, Percentiles and Incentives/Commissions
- Merit, General and Total Compensation Increases PLUS Forecast
- Percentiles based upon sales volume categories
- Geographic differences in base rates
- Hourly wage rates for regular and temporary workers
- Confidentiality protected; raw data destroyed after report prepared
- Data reported in sales volume categories to enhance comparability
- Biennial Benefits Report (scheduled for release in 2018)
Review the list of jobs covered
Review Sample Report