Customer Satisfaction Survey
If you don’t know what your customers are thinking, how can you meet their needs now and in the future? MCAA’s Customer Satisfaction Survey program is an efficient and cost-effective way to gain valuable feedback from those that matter most…your customers! The results you receive will help you better serve their needs and see where you stand in comparison to your industry peers.
The Customer Satisfaction Survey is launched in January of each year with results available by the end of February. Final results will include your data, along with metric comparatives to other participating companies so that you can put your customer feedback into perspective. Click Here to Contact Programs Manager Andrea Ambrose for more information about Customer Satisfaction Surveys and more MCAA member benefits.
Watch the video to see how the executives at Sierra Monitor Corporation use the information provided by this program.
Program Notes & Fees:
- Survey options for both manufacturer and channel members
- Surveys are launched early January and results available in February
- Survey “On Demand” and we will survey your customers on your schedule. Please note that history proves that surveys of this nature receive better participation in the early part of the year.
- Add 5 custom question at no additional charge.
- Report includes two (2) report segments at no additional charge.
- Final results include a customized report with your individual results. You will also receive aggregated MCAA group benchmarks to use as a comparison to your own data. See where you stack up against the competition.
- Program satisfies ISO Certification requirements
List Size Member Non-Member
Up to 250 Customers $625 $1,250
251-500 Customers $975 $1,950
501-1000 Customers $1,450 $2,900
1001-4000 Customers $1,825 $3,650
Over 4000 Customers $2,450 $4,900
Additional Segment Report $400/ea. $575/ea.