FINANCIAL / COMPENSATION BENCHMARKS
Operating Benchmarks Report
This report is a unique source of operational benchmarks for manufacturing and channel partners. Prepared annually, the data helps you understand how your operations compare to companies in the same industry of a similar size or nature.
‘ The organization provides pieces of information I find critical to managing my business. The Operating Benchmarks Report (OBR) allows me to understand where I stack up against similarly sized manufacturers.’
Watch the brief video for more details!
• Critical information for the valuation of a business
• Information necessary for realistic strategic business planning
• Data used to set targets and goals for the corporate management team
Report publication includes:
• 5- year manufacturing operations trend and 3-year channel partner trend
• Data is aggregated into 4 sales volume categories for better comparison
• Channel partner data reported separately
• Multiple graph trends for more than 20 financial rations
• Statistical comparisons for each reporting group
• Participant workbook for internal comparison against group trends
Membership and data contribution are required in order to receive the aggregated data when published.
Please contact Andrea Ambrose, Director of Member Resources at (757) 258-3100 x1005 or email ambrose@TheMCAA.org for participation details.
Published annually, the compensation report is the only source of industry-specific compensation information available. It provides the best comparison of salaries and incentives for the positions within manufacturer and distributor organizations associated with the measurement, control & automation of industrial processes.
Watch the brief video to learn more!
‘MCAA’s Compensation report packages information on job categories that are unique to our industry. Over the years we’ve seen those job surveys expand and provide good information and insight.’
President and CEO
Report publication includes:
- Over 70 industry-defined positions in general management, field sales and service, marketing and engineering (design, manufacturing and software)
- Base salaries, ranges, percentiles and incentives/commissions
- Merit, general and total compensation increases plus a forecast for the coming year
- Percentiles based upon sales volume categories
- Geographic differences in base rates
- Hourly wage rates for regular and temporary workers
- Data reported in sales volume categories to enhance comparability
- Biennial Benefits Report
To learn more about this publication, please contact Andrea Ambrose, Director of Member Resources at (757) 258-3100 x1005 or email ambrose@TheMCAA.org .
Confidently Lead Your Company into the Future
MCAA provides industrial manufacturers and distributors the best community and resources for business effectiveness and growth through unsurpassed market and business insights, unique networking opportunities, and unbiased, affordable market data.