The 2021 Industry Forum is finally here. After months of planning we are excited to be Moving Forward with you April 20-21!
A few tips for participants…
- Chrome and FireFox are the preferred browsers for Attendee Hub. Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge will not work correctly.
- Daily login to Attendee Hub is necessary. Click the link below, then enter the name and email used to register. Retrieve/enter the 6-digit verification code sent to your email (check spam and junk folders). Code will be sent in less than 1-minute from the platform. Bookmark the following URL for easy access: https://cvent.me/vv133
- Do not logout of the platform during the day to avoid the need for a new verification code.
- “Join Session” buttons will display on Attendee Hub, 5-minutes before a session begins.
- Sessions will not be recorded or available for on-demand viewing.
- Need Technical Help – Dial 757-258-3100 – Rebecca Moore ext. 201 and Kim Malina Ext. 204 are standing by. Live Chat is also available through the website.
Event Details & Fees
April 20, 2021, 10:15 AM – 3:45 PM EST
April 21, 2021, 10:15 AM – 2:30 PM EST
Networking sessions to begin and end each day, with thought provoking speakers and topics
that will provide actionable ideas for immediate use.
Thank you to our 2021 Sponsors!
Non-Members are invited to join in.
Individual sessions are $75 each or reserve the entire week for only $300.
Click the “register and pay” button to begin your order.
Don’t wait! April 20-24 is almost here.
Reserve your seat today!
$75 Per Session or the entire week for $300
Bring Your Next Gen to the Industry Forum
Why Attend the MCAA Industry Forum?
2019 Industry Forum
Members Say It Best
‘Being a channel partner, this forum is a great place to catch up with influential people in the instrumentation industry in a neutral atmosphere. I am thankful for the opportunity to be a member of this great organization.’
‘The annual Industry Forum is a great way to network with industry professionals, establish relationships, partnerships, and friendships. The MCAA has been a great resource in developing the Phoenix Contact Process Automation representative channel and the conference serves a great and convenient opportunity for us to meet with our partners.’
Strategic Channel Manager
‘I get a lot of value from the networking alone. The individuals that you get to meet are all faced with similar challenges and being able to share resources and thoughts around different problems and issues is always of great value.’
‘The MCAA forum is the perfect opportunity to renew relationships and meet new people in our industry. It gives us the opportunity to discuss industry trends and challenges with like-minded peers.’
Vice President, Channel Sales