Channel Partner Bookings Report
September 2019 bookings decreased by 2.6% when compared to August for an aggregated total of $94,706,959. The annual rate-of-change shows bookings are still above year-ago totals but the rate-of-growth is slowing. This suggests the continuation of the cautionary growth business cycle. However, the leading indicator is showing signs of improvement and maybe offering some hope for the coming 3-6 months.
In addition to the trend data, the report includes the ITR Economics summary focusing on US Food Production.
Monthly Bookings Report Include:
- Table and graph formats providing greater detail for reporting groups
- 3/12 Rate-of-Change data to compare current data to the same period one year ago
- 12/12 Rate-of-Change data to remove seasonal variation and derive the underlying cyclical trend
- Business Cycle Analysis which provides a forward look into a 3-6 month period
- Management insights & opportunities for key industries provided by ITR Economics
Publication Schedule: Reports published between the 20-25th of the month