MCAA IS COMMITTED TO YOUR SAFETY
The health and safety for our event attendees, guests, speakers, sponsors, and staff is of the utmost concern and priority. Below are FAQ’s and resources to view regarding our commitment to safety. Our safety protocols follow the recommended CDC Guidelines for events and may be subject to change based on national and local restrictions and recommendations. If you have any questions or concerns about the event, please contact MCAA President, Teresa Sebring at 757.258.3100 x200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health and Safety FAQ's
Yes, everyone at the Industry Forum, regardless of vaccination status will be required to wear a mask in all indoor public spaces. This is the recommendation of the CDC and local Atlanta, GA Health department as well as a hotel requirement.
- We will continue to monitor these guidelines closely and provide timely updates accordingly
- We will have masks and hand sanitizers on hand at the event for anyone who wishes to take one
- All hotel and event staff including front desk, banquets and audio visual will be wearing masks at the event
No, we do not require anyone to receive a vaccination to attend our event.
Your safety is our #1 priority and because so, WE commit to the following:
- Following CDC guidelines, government and venue requirements and recommendations
- Allowing for proper social distancing within all event spaces
- Providing masks and hand sanitizer for anyone who wishes to take one
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing procedures for the event space
We recommend business casual for the Industry Forum. The meeting room can get cold, so a light jacket or sweater is recommended.
Yes! Guests are welcome. The guest pass is $175 and provides entry into the Welcome Reception and Dinner on Monday, March 28th and the cocktail reception on Tuesday, March 29. Due to the limited nature of the pass, business colleagues and team members cannot be registered as a guest. All options are available on the registration page.
No, we will take care of that. Provide your arrival and departure dates during registration and we will make a reservation on your behalf. This will ensure that you receive the discounted room rate of $249 + taxes and fees per night.
If you are only attending the Industry Forum and NOT playing in the golf tournament, you should plan to arrive on Monday, March 28 before 6 PM ET. This will ensure that you can participate in the Welcome Reception and Dinner.
Attention GOLFERS: If you are playing in the tournament, you MUST arrive on SUNDAY, March 27. The bus departs the hotel at 7 AM on Monday, March 28. You don't want to be late.
The Industry Forum will adjourn on Wednesday, March 30 at 12:30 PM. We recommend 2 PM flights.
The hotel is located in Midtown - approximately 13 miles (26 minute) from the airport depending on traffic.